This ring bears the handcarvings of the auspicious 8 lucky symbols from Tibetan Buddhism. Hope it'll make you feel happy. Furthermore, you could combine it with copper ring to make your looks even more cooler.
Ring Size: 16 (5.6cm circumference)
How to measure your size:
FREE GIFTS: We are offering you the following complimentary gifts.
- Cut a thin strip of paper
- Wrap the paper around your finger. Make sure the paper is below the joint of your finger and close to your knuckle.
- Mark the spot where the paper meets and measure the distance with your ruler.
- Use the following chart to determine your ring size. Rings also come in half sizes, the measurements of which, of course, will fall somewhere in between the whole sizes.
- A small jewellery pouch- every piece of pouch is handcrafted by local housewives in Nepal. Because small pieces of left out clothes are used in the making, every pouch will have unique pattern.
- A Gift Box